QuadCore has built up a good reputation in the areas of debt syndication and project finance in the sectors of iron and steel, power, Hospitality, Agriculture, and other manufacturing industries, gems and jewellery, services, renewable energy and IT.
Our debt syndication services include ECB, project finance, trade finance [ both vanilla and structured], finance for merchant trade, warehouse receipt funding, funding against assets and other mezzanine funding solutions.
QuadCore possesses good expertise in structured finance. Our wide range of advisory solutions in this space include the following:
1. Providing and structuring of acquisition finance for all types of corporate transactions
2. Replacing short term finance with long term financing solutions
3. Refinancing and vendor financing
QuadCore's team has specialized expertise in this area. We have a wide array of LC related capabilities including:
1. Back to Back and Front to Back LC
2. LC for merchant transactions
3. Deal Structuring - leaving transactions loose ended might be costly. We understand and structure trade flow to eliminate these loose ends.
4. LC for supply leg, against credit qualified purchase
5. Solutions where tenor mismatch exist [sight vs usance]
6. Credit Insurance/SBLC solutions for credit enhancement
We offer innovative solutions to our clients for their restructuring needs by approaching lenders with feasible strategies and also for raising additional funds (both for operations as well as for refinancing existing debt)
Our Asset Reconstruction Services include :
Identification of distress asset acquisition opportunities
Asset valuation/ Business valuation
Compliance with legal requirements
Specialized focus on IP related matters
Real Estate Financing/Real Estate Project Funding
Besides the traditional financing solutions, we provide advisory services for mezzanine financing as well as cash flow based solutions.
VC and Private Equity
We provide specialized advise to clients regarding their VC and PE funding needs. We handle the complete process of generation of interest, business modeling, transaction modeling and presentation, due diligence, documentation and closure.