QuadCore Consulting Services [“QuadCore”] is a specialized business consulting and financial consulting firm that focuses on the following areas:
1. Working with companies in the area of strategy formulation, operating level implementation and designing KPIs.
2. Private equity investment consulting and syndication
4. Shadow credit rating for firms seeking to raise funds
5. Consulting for stressed assets turnaround
6. Providing specialized tax advisory services and legal services related to structuring of transactions, investments, valuation services, and divestments
QuadCore has been promoted by experienced professionals with a very diverse background and has established a very good track record within a short time frame. QuadCore’s industry expertise is mainly in the areas of minerals, technology, realestate, B2B e-commerce, healthcare, hospitality, retail and aviation.
1. Sudheer Raghavan – Sudheer Raghavan is an alumnus from IIT Kharagpur and also holds a master degree in Air Transport Engineering from Cranfield
University UK. In a stellar career, he has over 35 years of experience in several international markets at CXO level in Airlines and Hospitality sector. After joining
Singapore Airlines in 1981, he quickly rose through the ranks and became the Country Manager for Japan. Later, he held key and very core portfolios such as Head of Revenue Management, Senior Vice President for cargo from 2000-2006 and then became the COO for the Gulf region. He later joined Jet Airways as the Chief Commercial Officer. He left Jet in 2013 to promote the specialised aviation consulting outfit.
2. Gopal Ramesh – He is a qualified accountant, Company secretary, management accountant and law graduate and specializes in corporate law, turnaround situations and financial management systems and processes. He also specializes in process re-engineering and structuring cross border investments, with emphasis on local methods. He has several years of experience in international taxation. He has handled various assignments in India and senior management and CFO levels in large multinationals [such as Kirloskar Toyota,IFB Bosch, PSI Data Systems and Wipro]. He was also heading the indirect taxation practice in Lovelock and Lewes [ now part of PwC] in their Bangalore office. Recently, he has worked with some hedge funds in identifying, valuing and structuring investments into India. Ramesh specializes in the automotive,engineering and software services industry related financial practices and processes. Ramesh is also on the advisory board of Epiance Software Private Limited.
3. Sathish K.R - He is a Corporate and Commercial Lawyer having over 13 years of hands on experience both in industry and practice. He has advised clients on
investment structuring and implementation, business restructuring, mergers and acquisition, private equity and debt syndication, international taxation, transactional tax issues, tax planning and implementation etc. He has assisted many global companies and entrepreneurs to set up their businesses, negotiate
and conclude various complex deals such as joint ventures, foreign collaborations, technology transfers, venture funding etc. He has also assisted them in resolving their disputes through courts and out of court. He has hands on industry experience in large multinational corporations such as Robert Bosch, General Electric and Siemens as in-house counsel. Sathish is a regular speaker at various conferences and seminars. He is a visiting faculty at the ICAI, ICSI and IIITL. He is also a member of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India, Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators, London, and Insurance Institute of India. Sathish is also a promoter director in Zeus Consulting Pvt Ltd
4. Adarsh Devaraj – Adarsh handles the core portfolio of consulting and pre-sales. He is an MBA and has extensive customer engagement experience in the Gulf and Indian market. Adarsh’s core USP is networking and initial client engagement. He is a very process oriented person and this helped him to blend his skill with Information technology, when he promoted one of the very early Indian companies to develop a rule based work flow engine, which also had the potential to be converted into Machine learning, a hot area today. In 2005, he sold the product to a competitor and has since then been engaged in the B2B
consulting space. Adarsh is also very aware of how to harness technology for social causes, and played a pivotal role in garnering support from all sections of
society during the recent Chennai floods.
5. Vivek Krishnan - Vivek has been associated with the private equity and investment advisory realm in India for over 14 years. He has straddled multiple roles as an investment manager, entrepreneur and a hands on investor since 2009. Prior to that he worked with GE Capital as Acquisitions Leader for GE Real Estate in Asia Growth Markets. His roles spanned acquisitions strategy, deal origination and asset management for a dedicated $ 2 Billion alternative investments corpus. He was instrumental in building out the India team capabilities in structured finance and private equity and also executed prominent public market exits for portfolio companies like the $ 325 Million Ascendas India Trust IPO in SGX. Vivek has been involved in $ 500 Million of transactions in Indian real estate across all asset classes. His prior experience also includes corporate finance and investment banking roles at Cushman & Wakefield and Jones Lang LaSalle.
6. Gopal Sharma – Gopal is a quintessential entrepreneur and brings tremendous connection of bankers to the team.